- Is stress an issue at work?
- Is productivity decreasing?
- Is the level of sickness and absence increasing?
- Are staff complaining about aches and pains at work?
- Is staff morale low?
Time to Unwind is here to help you!
Time to Unwind is a mobile massage and well-being service for businesses in Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire
Business services include:
- seated massage at work – a way to quickly reduce stress in the workplace
- computer workstation assessments – a poorly set-up workstation affects staff productivity
- tips for healthy computer working – work should not impact on staff health
- Rossiter Workouts – is the work physically demanding? Rossiter Workouts are a great way to keep the aches and pains at bay especially the occurrence of repetitive movement strains
A new service is being developed: the IMPACT well-being programme.
A quick question – are you suffering with techno-itis?
What do I mean by this? Are you having trouble with wrists, hands, thumbs, elbows? Do you get the occasional neck ache? Could these aches and pains be due to your use of today’s technology? (From your PC at work to your mobile, tablet, android, you are surrounded by computers!) Why suffer?! Time to Unwind provides a tailored massage routine that relieves the aches and pains of techno-itis. I can even advise some simple, quick stretches that you can do that can provide relief! Contact me for further information.
What is good posture at work?
Have a look at this video. Does this look familiar? Make some changes to your posture!