Everyone enjoys a massage. Seated massage is so simple and easy to do, it can fit into any occasion.
Chair massage requires only a small space. This type of massage is done through the clothes so it can be done anywhere! No oils are used so there is no residue on the skin after your session.
Here are some ideas:
- lunching ladies, add a short chair massage session to the menu
- mums and tots group, give mum a break with some quick work on neck and shoulders
- meet-up of seniors, get rid of that “crunchy” neck feeling
- garden club, revive those aching neck and shoulders with some soothing, therapeutic massage work
- AGM’s, elevate the mood with a massage
- Meetings, conferences, revive the tired mind with an energising massage
Sessions typically last between 15 and 20 minutes but can be as short as 5 minutes!