A massage menu is provided so you can choose how long each massage session is.
The choices are:
- 5 minutes – upper back and shoulders
- 10 minutes – upper back, shoulders, and neck
- 15 minutes – upper back, shoulders, neck, and arms and hands
- 20 minutes – upper back, shoulders, neck, arms, hands, and head
Sessions build on each other, i.e. the 10 minute session contains the 5 minute session. All sessions end with some gentle stretches which help to revive the body.
A visit can be set-up so that people can have different length of sessions.
How to choose a session?
- If time is tight, choose the 5 minute session. Even in such a short time, staff feel relaxed and revived.
- As a general introduction to the service, 10 minutes addresses the areas where most tension is felt.
- Bound to the computer? 15 minutes gives relief to arms and hands and can help reduce repetitive movement strains.
- Twenty minutes is the whole massage routine providing the full benefit of the service.
Sessions are individually tailored based on the short health screen intake that is taken prior to the massage session. (For some medical conditions, massage is not appropriate or has to be modified.)
What you need to provide
All you need to provide is an area for the chair and the therapist. This can be a small office or just a small quiet area in an open plan office.
Other than an area to work in, everything else is provided even the portable, specially designed massage chair! (Booking sheets and posters for the visit will be provided on request.)
How to pay
Payment can be cash, cheque, or via BACS transfer. There is a choice of payment options: the company pays, the staff pay, or the company can provide a subsidy.
Contact me to discuss your chair massage requirements and to arrange a visit!