- Do you feel stressed?
- Do your neck and shoulders ache after a day at work?
- Do you suffer with headaches, especially at work?
- Do your hands, wrists, or fingers sometimes ache or hurt?
- Do you feel you are always catching whatever illness is going around?
Try a seated massage session.
Seated massage can help to :
- Reduce feelings of stress
- Reduce the incidence of minor illnesses, (your immune system works better so you don’t catch everything that is going around!)
- Improve concentration and accuracy
- Improve feelings of well-being
- Promote relaxation (you may find you will sleep better at night)
- Relieves muscular aches and pains
- Relieves headaches, (yes a lot of headaches are due to muscle tension)
- Helps reduce blood pressure
- Improves your digestion (a stressed gut, doesn’t work very well)
If you have particular aches and pains, let me know as I can do more work on these areas using additional massage techniques.
I can provide you with tips of how keep yourself free of aches and pains suggesting some simple stretches or suggestions for improving your posture.